TRIDENT CO., LTD has been conducting business in Eurasian markets for over 30 years. We maintain daily communication with our Japanese partners and international clients through various channels such as email, phone, WhatsApp, or Skype, utilizing languages including Japanese, English, and Russian.
Recently, our focus has been on exporting Japanese used car parts. We have established contracts with 10 prominent disassembly plants (scrap yards) located in various prefectures of Japan. These partnerships enable us to consistently ship a substantial number of containers filled with high-quality used spare parts to our clients on a monthly basis.
Despite the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic and other difficulties that have arisen over the past two years, we remain dedicated to resolving any obstacles that come our way. We are committed to strengthening our connections with business partners worldwide by putting in continuous efforts.
We can assist your company in initiating a new business with Japanese
companies involved in the used car industry. We offer comprehensive services to
facilitate the transportation of goods from Japan to your country, ensuring a
smooth and efficient process.
We hope to start a fruitful
cooperation with your company!
Contact us and we will send you the latest business offer and discuss the details.
- More than 30 years of successful business with our global partners
- A flexible approach to meeting clients' needs
- Strong connections with numerous Japanese disassembly plants
- Support for Japanese, English, and Russian languages
We send containers with high quality Japanese used car parts to seaport you need and suit you the most. Your company may choose option of dismantling cars by the order. In this case purchased units will be carefully dismantled according to your preferences for each vehicle.
Please, feel free to contact us via mail, phone, or
How you can get to our Osaka office
- Nishi Umeda Station (Yotsubashi Line), South Exit → Exit 9, about 2 minutes by walk Kitashinchi Station (JR Tozai Line) West Exit → Exit 11-5, about 4 minutes by walk
- Osaka Umeda Station (Hanshin Main Line), Higashi Umeda Station (Tanimachi Metro Line), Umeda Station (Midosuji Metro Line) → about 10 minutes by walk
- Osaka Station (JR Osaka Loop Line), Osaka Umeda Station (Hankyu Line), Watanabebashi Station (Keihan Nakanoshima Line) → about 10 minutes by walk
TRIDENT CO., LTD
1401, 14F Wakasugi Osaka Ekimae bldg, 2-3-13 Sonezakishinchi, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka prefecture, 530-0002
📞 TEL 06-4256-7820
📠 FAX 06-4256-7821
📱 MOB 090-8129-3440
✉ EMAIL email@example.com